Save with Free Freight on ALL Kohler
Free Freight on ALL Kohler orders over $99. Few exclusions apply, US only
Offer Ends 7/31/2014
We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Basin Depth (Left)||9|
|Basin Depth (Right)||9|
|Basin Length (Left)||14.063|
|Basin Length (Right)||14.063|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||16|
|Basin Width (Right)||16|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||2.375|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
- Double basin sink with a 50/50 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's lifetime limited warranty to not chip, crack, or burn
- The Deerfield Collection bridges the gap between form and function
- The large basins allow you to keep clean and dirty dishes separate, while providing ample room for oversized pots and pans
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Under-mount installation - makes cleaning up around the sink quick and easy
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Smart Divide: The basin divider is set to a lower height than perimeter of the sink; you gain the convenience of a single basin sink completely filled, without losing the functionality of a double basin sink. The lower divider also gives more room for working with larger pots and pans providing more access for filling and cleaning.
- Height: 9-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 14-1/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 7
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-7/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-5838-7U
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Black n Tan
- K-5838-7U -84*
Pepper n Salt
- K-5838-7U -97*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
What do you clean cast iron sinks with?
I don't see the dimensions of the sinks listed.
A. The dimensions of the sink are listed under the "technical Specs", which is listed directly under the picture of the sink. Basin length is 16", Basin width is 14.06" and Basin depth is 9.00", with an overall Size of 33 x 22 inches.
I need bronze drain fittings and strainers, do you carry these for the Kohler K-5838-7U?
A. For the Kohler K-5838-7U we offer the K-8801 Solid Brass Basket Strainer with Flange and Tailpiece from the Duostrainer Collection. The Duostrainer sink strainer features solid brass construction for durability and reliability, and the removable basket strainer has an open/close stopper that seals tightly. The strainer has a 1-1/2" x 4" tailpiece and is for sink installations with 3-1/2" to 4" outlets. Ten different finshes are availible.
Can this sink be used with a garbage diposal?
Can this sink be used with a garbage dispoal?
What is the diameter of the faucet holes?
What other part or parts are included with the sink itself?
What does the 7 hole faucet drilling mean? Photo shows only 2 holes for faucet and soap dispenser
A. The Kohler K-5838-7U is drilled with 7 holes for faucets and accessories. The image is one that is provided by the manufacturer and shows the item with two holes drilled into the counter. This sink is an undermount and any of the holes can be used if you drill the appropriate number of holes into the counter. It can accommodate any number of holes up to 7.
What additional items are needed for installation of K-5838-7U sink
Can this sink fit in a 34" cabinet?
I have only slightly over 22" of undercabinet space (depth) front to back, will this K-5838 sink fit undercounter in a granite counter top?
what is length end-to-end of both bowls under cabinet?
Kohler Deerfield Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Deerfield Collection
Deerfield 33" Double Equal Bowl Undermount or Drop In Cast Iron Kitchen Sink
Deerfield 33" Double Basin Top-Mount Enameled Cast-Iron Kitchen Sink
Deerfield Basin Rack Right 15 3/8" x 13 1/16"
Deerfield Basin Rack Left 15 3/8" x 13 1/16"
Deerfield 33" Double Basin Under-Mount Enameled Cast-Iron Kitchen Sink