Compare Our Prices
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||2.375|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Overall Size||31 x 22 x 8.625|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Sub Category||Single Bowl, Undermount|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
P Trap Required
Basin Rack Recommended
Cutting Board Recommended
Garbage Disposal recommended
Sink Strainer Recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum available workspace
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- With its classic design the Bakersfield sink coordinates beautifully with a wide range of kitchen decors
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Undermount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 8-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 31" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 15" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 27" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 5
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 33"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-5832-5U
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Black n Tan
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
Can I install this sink in a 33" wide cabinet?
Can i install this sink in a 30" cabinet?
does this specific sink have a soap dispencer?
need new sink with deminsions(30"in length x 21") front to back, under counter mount
how does it mount under the counter
Can you provide the lip dimensions? Is the reason why manufacturer does not recommend installing in a 30" cabinet that it cannot be removed later?
Which Kohler faucets would work with this sink?
Does the sink come with all installation materials needed--the same as if I were buying it from a retail Kohler store?
Does this sink have a matching basin rack?
Does this sink scratch
Kohler Bakersfield Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Bakersfield Collection
Bakersfield Basin Rack for Single Bowl Sink
Bakersfield 27" Single Basin Top-Mount Enameled Cast-Iron Kitchen Sink
Bakersfield 27" Single Basin Top-Mount Enameled Cast-Iron Kitchen Sink
Polyethylene Cutting Board for Bakersfield Sinks
Single Basin Cast Iron Kitchen Sink from the Bakersfield Series
Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition.
Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs.
In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept.
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW)
All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department
Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty.
- There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures.
- Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO.