Save with Free Freight on ALL Kohler
Free Freight on ALL Kohler orders over $99. Few exclusions apply, US only
Offer Ends 7/31/2014
|Basin Depth (Left)||8.375|
|Basin Depth (Right)||8.375|
|Basin Length (Left)||16.25|
|Basin Length (Right)||19|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||12.875|
|Basin Width (Right)||15.375|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basin Rack Recommended
P Trap Recommended
- Double basin sink with a 40/60 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- The crisp corners of this Clarity sink maximize workspace, while its clean lines and simple design lend an understated contemporary style to the kitchen
- The large/medium basins allow you to keep clean and dirty dishes separate, while providing ample room for oversized pots and pans
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Tile-in installation gives a look of sophistication to your kitchen
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 9" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (left): 12-7/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (left): 16-1/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (left): 8-3/8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (right): 15-3/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (right): 19" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (right): 8-3/8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Tile-in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-5814-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black n Tan
- Cane Sugar
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Iron Cobalt
- Mexican Sand
- Pepper n Salt
- Roussillon Red
- Sea Salt
- Tea Green
- Thunder Grey
- Wild Rose
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Tile-in sinks have flat, straight edges and square corners for a neat fit with tiled countertop surfaces. The sink rim is level with the tile surface, making counter clean-up easy--you can sweep crumbs straight into the sink
Does a "tile in" mean that you can butt tile up to the outside edge of the sink, making the top of the tile the same heigth as the top of the sink? Is the edge of the 5814 sink 90 degrees and not a slant?
A. Tile-in sinks have flat, straight edges and square corners for a neat fit with tiled countertop surfaces. The sink rim is level with the tile surface, making counter clean-up easy--you can sweep crumbs straight into the sink
The Kohler K-5814-4 is a tile-in installation, meaning that it is designed to be installed in a tiled counter top and is its edges are meant to be level with the tile. It also has pre-drilled faucet holes in it. The K-5814-4U is undermount, meaning its edge fits directly underneath the edge of the counter.
What is the difference between a Kohler undercounter sink and a tile in sink. Specifically, what's the difference between Kohler #5814-4 and #5814-4U?
A. The Kohler K-5814-4 is a tile-in installation, meaning that it is designed to be installed in a tiled counter top and is its edges are meant to be level with the tile. It also has pre-drilled faucet holes in it. The K-5814-4U is undermount, meaning its edge fits directly underneath the edge of the counter.
Kohler Clarity Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Clarity Collection
Right Bowl Stainless Steel Sink Rack for Clarity M...$44.59-$44.59(2)
Left Bowl Stainless Steel Sink Rack for Clarity Mo...$44.48-$44.48(1)
Cape Dory Cutting Board for Clarity Kitchen Sinks$67.31-$67.31
Clarity Kitchen Kit with 33" Cast Iron Double Basi...$702.24-$826.89