|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.313|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Certified||Yes|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Bellera Pullout High Arch Gooseneck Kitchen Faucet with ProMotion™ and MasterClean™ Technologies - Includes Cover Plate
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Kohler10 coupon applies to these select finishes - Vibrant Stainless
- Premium metal construction of faucet body and handles ensures reliability
- Covered by Kohler's lifetime limited warranty
- Kohler finishes are guaranteed to resist corrosion and tarnishing
- High arch gooseneck spout allots more space to work and greater access to all areas of the sink
- Features a three function pullout spray faucet head
- Includes escutcheon (cover plate) for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- Designed to install easily with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- ProMotion™: Light, quiet nylon hose with ball joint configuration on the pull-down spray head provides superior ergonomic and easy-to-use functionality
- MasterClean™: Translucent spray nozzles prohibit mineral buildup for easy cleaning.
- Overall Height: 16-3/4" (measured from counter top to the highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 10-3/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Single handle is included with the faucet
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulation for lead content
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-560
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
how tall is the faucet....9 inches??? Maybe I overlooked it....
What clearance is needed in the back to operate the handle?
Is it possible to reverse mount it, so the lever is on the left and operates to the front?
What is the difference between the K-560 and K-780?
Does the faucet go back to the it's original flow after you use the spray option and shut the water off?
Does the spray head have a magnetic lock to keep it in place when retracted?
What material is the spray button made from? Rubber, hard plastic, or metal?
Does the spray remain locked after the button has been pushed and released, or do you have to keep holding the spray button down?
Can I get a soap dispenser to match the vibrant stainless?
What clearance is needed from backsplash
is vibrant stainless the same as satin finish?
For maximum hot water, will the handle need to be pushed all the way back so that it's parallel to the countertop (using the full 4 1/8" handle length mentioned below)?
We just received our new faucet and it came with a plate for the base of sink ( it was not pictured that way) . Can it be used with or without that base plate?
Does this come with a soap dispenser? Oil rubbed bronze
Does the oil rubbed bronzw have a PVD finish?