Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 1/29/2015
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||13|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Ports||2|
|Valve Technology||DTV Digital|
DTV™ Digital Two Port Thermostatic Valve
The DTV Prompt Digital Showering System elevates the experience of showering with approachable, intuitive technology. The K-528 Two Port Thermostatic Valve is designed to work with the K-527 DTV™ Prompt Digital Interface.
- Up to 13 gallons flow rate (at 45psi) with a maximum flow of 8.0gpm from one outlet
- Digital thermostatic valve technology allows user to set precise and safe temperature control
- Connect up to two DTV Prompt Interfaces from one valve
- Install valve up to 20 feet away from the interface with cable supplied. Distance can be extended with a standard RJ-11 phone extension cord
- 1/2" hot/cold supply inlets
- Two 1/2" outlets
- Pre-wired with three prong plug for connection to 110vAC receptacle
- Easily mounted within a 2"x4" wall cavity
- For use in both bathing and showering experiences
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-528-K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Kohler K-528-K is an electronic device that emits sounds. It may be disruptive to the people in that room.
The rough in guide specifies not to mount the valve near a frequently used room. Is this because the valves are noisy?
A. The Kohler K-528-K is an electronic device that emits sounds. It may be disruptive to the people in that room.
Kohler DTV Prompt Collection
Other Products In The Kohler DTV Prompt Collection
DTV Prompt Digital Shower Interface$210.60-$252.71(1)
DTV Prompt Digital Shower Remote with ECO-Mode Diverter$210.60-$252.71