|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number of Jets||0|
|Top Area||54 x 24|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler's cast iron components carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Tub is constructed from Enameled Cast Iron combining strength with durability
- The straight forward design of Mendota is a complement of any décor
- Installs in a Three-wall Alcove configuration
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American's with Disabilities Act
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ADA, ASME, ICC/ANSI
- Pair this bath with other products from the Mendota Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron Material - Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. These materials combined give the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Another benefit is that Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is available in a wide variety of specialty colors to truly customize your home.
- Overall Height: 16-1/4" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 32" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 20" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 46" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 24" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 54" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 10-7/8" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 45-gallons
- Drain Location: Right
Variations On This Tub:
- K-506: This model
- K-505: This model with left-hand drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-506
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
Is there a nickel drain, overflow finish?
is there an oil rubbed bronze finish?
can you get the overflow and drain in polished brass?
A. The Kohler K-506 is recommend to use with drain tub waste model K-11660 or K-7160-TF. They are both available in polished brass. These units include the overflow plate and drain as well as the tub waste which is the pipeing that goes underneath the tub.
What is the inside width and length of the tub?
what is the width and length of the inside dimension of the kohler k-506
is k-7161-AF compatible with k-506?
Does this unit come with a left hand drain