|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Overflow Cap Recommended
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of fireclay this sink embodies unrivaled aesthetic appeal
- Striking focal point for your bathroom
- Combine with other Reve products for dramatic ensemble
- Vessel installation offers an easy-to-mount option for your bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Wading Pool / Above Counter Vessel Sinks: Designed to accentuate the movement of water. Above Counter Vessel sinks are a freestanding basin that sits on the counter, as opposed to within; to create a dramatic centerpiece for any bathroom.
- Height: 7-1/16" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 14-3/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 21-5/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 14-3/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 21-5/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 3" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-11/16"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-4819
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Is there any metal on this? What colour is it?
What is Fireclay - is that the traditional material for sinks?
Will Kohler faucet k-14761 with a spout height of 8" and a reach of 5" be compatible with this sink? What is the difference between basin depth and height?
where does the overflow go ina vessel sink?
my vanity is 18" wide by 60" long will this vessel fit. I was thinking of using the faucet at the corner or the end of the sink
My vanity is 18" by 60" will this sink fit I was thinking of using the faucet at the end rather than middle of the sink
Is there an overflow cap or drain cap that accompanies this sink when i buy it or do i have to buy it separately? Whats the default colour of these fittings if it comes with the sink naturally?
A. The Kohler K-4819 does not come with a standard drain camp/overflow cap you have to select the color. Thank you for your question. When you add the finish for your sink the next page allows you to select the drain cap overflow finish. Kohler K-4061 drain cap overflow model number.
What drain assembly is required for this sink?
Kohler Reve Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Reve Collection
Reve 23-5/8" Fireclay Drop In Bathroom Sink with 1 Hole Drilled and Overflow
67" x 31.5" Freestanding Soaking Tub with Center Drain from the Reve Collection
Pedestal Only from the Reve Collection
One-Piece Elongated Toilet with Dual Flush Technology from the Reve Collection
66" Drop In Soaking Bath Tub with Center Drain from the Reve Collection