Compare Our Prices
- Elongated toilet seat with lid - designed to complement a wide variety of elongated toilet designs
- With durable construction and straight forward design the Triko elongated toilet seat is an ideal choice for most any bathroom
- Featuring Polished Chrome hinges this seat will coordinate seamlessly with a full suite of products from the Triko Collection
- Made from compression-molded wood providing durability while keeping a subtle look and feel
- Seat is ergonomically contoured to provide maximum comfort to the user
- Height: 1-1/32" (measured from rim of toilet fixture to the highest point on the seat)
- Overall Length: 18-3/4" (measured from the back of the hinges to the front most part of the seat)
- Overall Width: 14-1/4" (measured from left most point to the right most point of the seat)
- Inside Width: 8-1/4" (measured from the left edge to the right edge of the inner opening of the seat)
- Distance Required Between Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Toilet Seat Material: Compression-molded wood
- Secure mounting assembly while maintaining ease of installation
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-4722-T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
What hardware do you need to install chrome hinges
Will this fit an old K-3394-CB?
Can you use this toilet seat with an american standard elongated toilet?
Can this toilet seat be used on an american standard elongated toilet?
Does the seat come in as a soft seat?
Traditional Elongated Closed Front Molded Toilet Seat with Polished Chrome Hinges from Triko Collection 4 5
Great product Got 4 for all my toilets. They are fine. August 25, 2011
Sturdy Seat I used to have a plastic toilet seat, which I hated, because it stuck to your back end when standing back up on hot days and if you ever used the toilet as a stool (e.g for sitting on while bathing the kids), the plastic lid would cave in. This one is solid and smooth and it is built well. I like the metal hinges vs. the plastic; the connection is a metal bolt too, not a plastic one, though the nut is plastic. No instructions on installation are included and the ones on e web are for plastic hinges, not metal. Despite that, installation is pretty self-explanitory, the only mystery was which way the nut went on. It appears the flat side butts up to the underside (no pun intended). But even if you got that wrong, it would probably go unnoticed. lid will slam if dropped, but that's expected w/ a heavy duty lid. Great price. September 13, 2010
Good Customer Support Great toilet seat. First one sent was damaged by shipper (looked like they ran over it with their truck). Called Customer Service and they sent another out immediately. Thanks. October 24, 2009
Just what I was looking for The toilet seat was just as presented and we are very pleased with the quality and price! Package was received within 5 days. Thanks. September 15, 2008
1-5 of 5
The Bold Look of Kohler is more than a slogan, it is a testament to the sight and focus of the Kohler company since the late 1800's. Kohler designs its plumbing fixtures and accessories for longevity and with a focus on pleasing your senses. Kohler’s attributes make its plumbing and accessories a clear choice of quality for generations to come.
Kohler Triko Collection
The Triko series from Kohler offers many options in attractive toilet seats. Whether you want an open or closed front or white or shiny hardware; this Kohler seat has it all.
Other Products In The Kohler Triko Collection
Triko Round Closed-Front Toilet Seat with Polished Chrome Hinges
Round Front Toilet Seat
Elongated Toilet Seat
Triko Elongated Open-Front Toilet Seat with Polished Chrome Hinges
Please call or use homepage to find the service center closest to your customer for all product warranty issues. "Power Equipment can not be returned to the vendor once it has been fueled or operated."