Compare Our Prices
- Elongated toilet seat with lid - designed to complement a wide variety of elongated toilet designs
- The universal design of this French Curve seat coordinates elegantly with most any elongated toilet
- The Q3 advantage seats feature technologies that keep the seat from slamming, and simplifies both cleaning and installation
- Made of solid polypropylene and is resistant to staining, fading, chipping and peeling
- Seat is ergonomically contoured to provide maximum comfort to the user
- Complete with color-matched plastic hinges
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Grip-Tight Bumpers: These rubber bumpers provide added security as well as less shifting of the seat while in use.
- Quiet Close: This quiet close lid forces a gentle descent guaranteeing that your seat will never slam as you put it down.
- Quick Attach: To get you fast on your way to enjoying your new toilet seat, the Quick-Attach Hardware from Kohler makes for fast and secure installation. Simply set the seat with the screws in pre-drilled installation holes, slip a wing-nut underneath and tighten from the top with a screw driver, it’s that easy.
- Quick Release: This simple yet innovative technology from Kohler allows the seat to be unlatched from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning with no tools required. Simply pop open the caps and gently pull the seat forward and you are ready for that detailed cleaning job that has been so difficult in the past.
- Height: 1-5/16" (measured from rim of toilet fixture to the highest point on the seat)
- Overall Length: 18-5/8" (measured from the back of the hinges to the front most part of the seat)
- Overall Width: 14-3/16" (measured from left most point to the right most point of the seat)
- Inside Length: 11-3/4" (measured from the back to the front of the inner opening of the seat)
- Inside Width: 8" (measured from the left edge to the right edge of the inner opening of the seat)
- Distance Required Between Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Toilet Seat Material: Sturdy plastic
- Secure mounting assembly while maintaining ease of installation
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler French Curve Collection Products
Our SKU: K-4713
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
will this seat work with Kohler K-4322 Persuade elongated toilet bowl?
What color would I order to match bayberry green?
Modern Quiet Close Elongated Closed Front Toilet Seat from French Curve Collection 5 5
If you like to clean, this is the seat for you. The ring of the French Curve is very contoured, which is weird at first but can be gotten used to. The problem comes with the underside, which is also contoured. I found it more annoying to clean than a flat underside. But I may have been able to live with that. What I couldn't live with is that this ring actually seems to get dirtier than my other toilet seats (which are the Cachet style, not quiet close) and mysteriously necessitates more cleaning on the exterior of the toilet as well. I don't want to discuss this, as it seems impolite, but I wish I had known about this before my purchase, so here goes... I don't know whether to blame the extreme contouring (thus putting the body at a different angle), the excessive gap between ring and bowl (all quiet close seem to have this), or the fact you have to mount the seat as far forward as possible to accommodate the quiet close feature and still make it possible to put the seat up without it starting to close while someone is using/cleaning the toilet---but whatever the reason, I noticed that there were more spots needing clean-up than I was used to. I found the benefit of the quiet close to be heavily outweighed by the extra cleaning hassles. I got rid of the seat after only a month of use. I don't know whether I would have similar problems with all quiet close lids, but I didn't want to waste more money to find out. I'd rather hear the slamming than discover a soiled toilet and then additionally have to clean the curvy underside of the ring. February 13, 2010
Perfect and perfectly comfortable This seat is great and a perfect find for our new water saving dual flush toilet. The french curve provides for a really comforting sitting! And the price: wow, whereever we checked the Kohler seats were way more expensive than on this site, keep doing this! January 2, 2010
Seat great Hinge Bad I bought two seats with this type of hinge. The hinge itself was good how it came off of the toilet but the round pieces that come out of the hinge to hold the seat in place disintegrated in about three months of use I am having a hard time trying to get the two round pieces without buying the whole hinge. It seems the plastic gets soft and then with use it breaks apart and disintegrates. November 24, 2009
It's great, but know what you are buying We purchased this toilet seat as a replacement for an earlier model with no slow-close lid. It turns out it has a very different attachment design. My husband scoured the internet until he found some suggestions for adaptation and it works great. It was a simple fix, but you need to be aware you can't just pop it on any elongated toilet. It's a great seat - hopefully this website will post some hints on how to install to older models. November 22, 2009
I would recommend this toilet seat! When I received this toilet seat I was initially disappointed that it appeared to be so lightweight and flimsy. Was I wrong! After a month of use, I must say that this toilet seat is perfect. It is far better than the more expensive wood seat that broke and that this one replaced. I would recommend this toilet seat! July 25, 2009
1-5 of 5
The Bold Look of Kohler is more than a slogan, it is a testament to the sight and focus of the Kohler company since the late 1800's. Kohler designs its plumbing fixtures and accessories for longevity and with a focus on pleasing your senses. Kohler’s attributes make its plumbing and accessories a clear choice of quality for generations to come.
Kohler French Curve Collection
The French Curve series from Kohler is very convenient for any round front toilet. With its standard design and the construction of durable plastic makes it easy to clean and quick attach hardware makes for an easy installation.
Other Products In The Kohler French Curve Collection
Please call or use homepage to find the service center closest to your customer for all product warranty issues. "Power Equipment can not be returned to the vendor once it has been fueled or operated."