- Elongated toilet seat with lid - designed to complement a wide variety of elongated toilet designs
- With subtle styling seats from the Cachet Collection will look great and coordinate with most any bathroom setting
- The Q2 advantage seats feature innovative technology that makes it easy to install and clean
- Made of solid polypropylene and is resistant to staining, fading, chipping and peeling
- Seat is ergonomically contoured to provide maximum comfort to the user
- Complete with color-matched plastic hinges
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Quick Attach: To get you fast on your way to enjoying your new toilet seat, the Quick-Attach Hardware from Kohler makes for fast and secure installation. Simply set the seat with the screws in pre-drilled installation holes, slip a wing-nut underneath and tighten from the top with a screw driver, it’s that easy.
- Quick Release: This simple yet innovative technology from Kohler allows the seat to be unlatched from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning with no tools required. Simply pop open the caps and gently pull the seat forward and you are ready for that detailed cleaning job that has been so difficult in the past.
- Height: 1" (measured from rim of toilet fixture to the highest point on the seat)
- Overall Length: 18-5/8" (measured from the back of the hinges to the front most part of the seat)
- Overall Width: 14-3/16" (measured from left most point to the right most point of the seat)
- Inside Length: 12-7/16" (measured from the back to the front of the inner opening of the seat)
- Inside Width:8-7/16" (measured from the left edge to the right edge of the inner opening of the seat)
- Distance Required Between Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Toilet Seat Material: Sturdy plastic
- Secure mounting assembly while maintaining ease of installation
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-4688
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Does it fit and match black of k3754
Is this the recommended toilet seat for the Memoirs Stately collection toilet?
Does K-4688 fit the Portrait series?
Is this a soft close seat?
Elongated, Closed-Front Toilet Seat with Q2 Advantage from the Cachet Collection 2 4
Great purchase I'm very satified with this purchase and couldn't believe how fast it arrived. It was hard to find and match the color I wanted and this was a perfect match. I will most definately recomend it to family and friends. I would also purchase again from this site. September 22, 2011
Good product We bought 3 of these toilet seats in black. Very hard to find. They were not quite as "heavy" as I expected but otherwise perfectly fine. Good price too. April 19, 2011
1-3 of 3
The Bold Look of Kohler is more than a slogan, it is a testament to the sight and focus of the Kohler company since the late 1800's. Kohler designs its plumbing fixtures and accessories for longevity and with a focus on pleasing your senses. Kohler’s attributes make its plumbing and accessories a clear choice of quality for generations to come.
Kohler Cachet Collection
Kohler Cachet Toilet seats. With subtle styling and innovative technology, the Cachet seat fits most elongated or round front toilets. Thhe Kohler Cachet seat collection is offered in a wide variety of finish options.
Other Products In The Kohler Cachet Collection
Cachet Q3 Elongated Closed-Front Toilet Seat with Quiet-Close Technology, Quick-Attach Hinges and Grip-Tight Bumpers
Cachet Q3 Round Closed-Front Toilet Seat with Quiet-Close Technology, Quick-Attach Hinges and Grip-Tight Bumpers
Cachet Q2 Round Closed-Front Toilet Seat with Quick-Release and Quick-Attach Hinges
Kohler Lifetime Limited Warranty Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition. Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs. In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing: Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept. Kohler, WI 53044, USA Please be sure to proide all pertinent information regarding your claim, including a complete description of the problem, the product, model number, color, finish, and the date the product was purchased. Also include the name of your contractor or distributor and your original invoice. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW) All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted. Limited One-Year Warranty Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing: Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A. IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. KOHLER CO. DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty. Notes: There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures. Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO. Kohler Standby Generators Go to the following link to find a service center near you: http://www.kohlergenerators.com/sales-service/contact-sales