|Collection||French Curve, Q2|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
- Round-front toilet seat with lid - designed to complement a wide variety of round-front toilet designs
- The universal design of this French Curve seat coordinates elegantly with most any round-front toilet
- The Q2 advantage seats feature innovative technology that makes it easy to install and clean
- Made of solid polypropylene and is resistant to staining, fading, chipping and peeling
- Seat is ergonomically contoured to provide maximum comfort to the user
- Complete with color-matched plastic hinges
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Quick Attach: To get you fast on your way to enjoying your new toilet seat, the Quick-Attach Hardware from Kohler makes for fast and secure installation. Simply set the seat with the screws in pre-drilled installation holes, slip a wing-nut underneath and tighten from the top with a screw driver, it’s that easy.
- Quick Release: This simple yet innovative technology from Kohler allows the seat to be unlatched from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning with no tools required. Simply pop open the caps and gently pull the seat forward and you are ready for that detailed cleaning job that has been so difficult in the past.
- Height: 1-3/8" (measured from rim of toilet fixture to the highest point on the seat)
- Overall Length: 6-11/16" (measured from the back of the hinges to the front most part of the seat)
- Overall Width: 14-1/4" (measured from left most point to the right most point of the seat)
- Inside Length: 10-1/2" (measured from the back to the front of the inner opening of the seat)
- Inside Width: 8" (measured from the left edge to the right edge of the inner opening of the seat)
- Distance Required Between Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Toilet Seat Material: Sturdy plastic
- Secure mounting assembly while maintaining ease of installation
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler French Curve Collection Products
Our SKU: K-4663
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
What is the inside diameter of the opening, front to back and left to right. Will this fit on all brands of toilets as long as it takes a round toilet seat?
What is distance between hinges?
Does the K3386 have a toilet seat that is not plastic?
A. The Kohler K-4663 is made with only the one model seat, which is plastic. But, it has typical 5.5" post hole centers for a replacement seat. While the toilet is only offered with the Lustra seat, a second seat of a different material may be purchased separately and will mount correctly.
What are the dimensions of this toilet seat?