Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
Loure 2.0 GPM Single Function Shower Head, Less Arm and Escutcheon with Katalyst Air-Induction Technology
Conservation doesn't have to mean sacrifice. The Loure 2.0 gpm showerhead utilizes Katalyst air induction technology to deliver an invigorating spray experience while saving up to 20% water consumption.
- 2.0 gpm flow rate, saving up to 20% water consumption vs. conventional 2.5 gpm showerheads
- WaterSense compliant and satisfies the water efficiency requirement for LEED certification. WaterSense labeled products meet flow, force and coverage requirements; guaranteeing a great showering experience while conserving water
- Katalyst air-induction technology maximizes every water drop by infusing air into the water stream for a fuller, more powerful spray
- Optimized sprayface features a new nozzle geometry that delivers a more focused coverage of large water droplets that both minimizes wasteful overspray and increases cleaning and hair rinsing performance
- MasterClean(TM) sprayface resists hard water buildup and is easy to clean
- New translucent nozzle color provides improved visual aesthetics with all available finishes
- The KOHLER Loure showerhead coordinates with other Loure faucets and accessories to complete your design solution
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards two times
- Width: 5.25"
- Width: 5.25"
- Length: 3.875"
- Height: 6.3125"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-45215
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Vibrant Brushed Nickel
Vibrant Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Kohler Loure Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Loure Collection
Wall-Mount Shower Holder from the Loure Collection
Single Handle Rite-Temp Pressure Balanced Shower Valve Trim with Single Function Showerhead and Metal Lever Handle from the Loure Collection
Modern Unique Towel Ring from Loure Collection
Wall Mounted Bath Spout from the Loure Collection
Loure Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Ultra-Glide Valve Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition.
Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs.
In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept.
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW)
All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department
Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty.
- There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures.
- Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO.