|Diverter Location||Shower Arm|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
The unique HydroRail shower column simplifies your shower upgrade decisions allowing you to convert normal fixed showerhead installation to a spa like showering experience with luxurious overhead rain and handshower functionality without major remodeling time and cost.
Kohler K-45211 Features:
- For use in shower only installations–with arched showerarm for increased rain showerhead clearance
- Patent pending technology allows you to convert a standard fixed showerhead installation to a spa showering experience without the need to open up the wall cavity. Installation can normally be completed in less than sixty minutes (subject to condition of existing installation)
- Conveniently located two position diverter at base of column allows you to easily switch flow between the luxurious rainhead experience or the highly functional performance of the handshower
- HydroRail has been developed and optimized for use with Kohler's Katalyst(TM) Rainhead Collection. Utilizing air induction technology to deliver a truly authentic, relaxing and luxurious rain shower experience
- Adjustable slidebar bracket allows you to easily adjust the handshower height and angle to suit your personal needs
- Supplied less rainhead and handshower to allow you to select and customize the aesthetic and functionality from Kohler's comprehensive range
- Shower hose sold separately to allow for customization
- Also suitable for use in new installations/construction
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-45211
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
Vibrant Brushed Bronze
Vibrant Brushed Nickel
Vibrant Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
How long is the hose for this product?
Can I use it with a Delta multi function valve?
Can the Kohler HydroRail be used with a shower head other than the recommended Kohler Katalyst? I hope to use a multi-function Alteo shower head.