Compare Our Prices
|Diverter Location||Shower Arm|
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
HydroRail Beam Shower Column 33" with Diverter and Check Valves for Katalyst Shower Heads
The unique HydroRail shower column simplifies your shower upgrade decisions allowing you to convert normal fixed showerhead installation to a spa like showering experience with luxurious overhead rain and handshower functionality without major remodeling time and cost
Kohler K-45210 Features:
- For use in bath and shower installations–with beam showerarm for reduced ceiling heights
- Patent pending technology allows you to convert a standard fixed showerhead installation to a spa showering experience without the need to open up the wall cavity. Installation can normally be completed in less than sixty minutes (subject to condition of existing installation)
- Conveniently located two position diverter at base of column allows you to easily switch flow between the luxurious rainhead experience or the highly functional performance of the handshower
- HydroRail has been developed and optimized for use with Kohler's Katalyst(TM) Rainhead Collection. Utilizing air induction technology to deliver a truly authentic, relaxing and luxurious rain shower experience
- Adjustable slidebar bracket allows you to easily adjust the handshower height and angle to suit your personal needs
- Supplied less rainhead and handshower to allow you to select and customize the aesthetic and functionality from Kohler's comprehensive range
- Also suitable for use in new installations/construction
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-45210
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Vibrant Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
What shower heads and hand showers are compatible with the Hydrorail bar? Could you send me specific products so I can look at your web site/
Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition.
Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs.
In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept.
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW)
All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department
Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty.
- There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures.
- Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO.