Low Flow Toilet RestrictionsThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA, TX
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Rough In||10, 12|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
Wax Ring Kit Required
Wellcomme(tm) elongated toilet bowl with top spud
- This Wellcomme elongated toilet bowl is precision-engineered to meet the challenging demands of today's commercial bathrooms. The bowl is constructed of durable vitreous china, and features a 1-1/2" top spud and four bolt holes in its base.
- 27-5/8" x 14-1/2" x 14-3/4"
- 10" or 12" rough-in
- Note: sweat extension nipple required for 12" rough-in; refer to manufacturer and local codes
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Wellcomme Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-4350
Our SKU: K-4350
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ice Grey
- Mexican Sand
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Both the Kohler K-4350 and the K-4350-L have a top spud. The difference between the toilets is the K-4350-L has bedpan lugs in order to support a bedpan so when you empty it the bowl can support the bedpan.
what is the difference betweet the toilet with the spud and the one without : k-4350 and k-4350L
A. Both the Kohler K-4350 and the K-4350-L have a top spud. The difference between the toilets is the K-4350-L has bedpan lugs in order to support a bedpan so when you empty it the bowl can support the bedpan.