Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 3/6/2015
Low Flow Toilet RestrictionsThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA, TX
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Rough In||10, 12|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
Wax Ring Kit Required
Wellcomme™ elongated toilet bowl with top spud and four bolt holes in base
- This Wellcomme elongated toilet bowl is precision-engineered to meet the challenging demands of today's commercial bathrooms. The bowl is constructed of durable vitreous china, and features a 1-1/2" top spud, bedpan lugs and four bolt holes in its base.
- 27-5/8" x 14-1/2" x 14-3/4"
- 10" or 12" rough-in
- Note: sweat extension nipple required for 12" rough-in; refer to manufacturer and local codes
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Wellcomme Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-4350-L
Our SKU: K-4350-L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ice Grey
- Mexican Sand
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-4350-L is used with a flush valve, the 13516-CP.
Do we have to have a tank with this model??
A. The Kohler K-4350-L is used with a flush valve, the 13516-CP.
Hello, you would not use a tank with The Kohler K-4350-L but rather a flushometer. The basic recommended model is the gem-2. There are also touchless/sensored models that you can take a look at when adding the item to the cart. Thanks!
Do you have to have a tank?
A. Hello, you would not use a tank with The Kohler K-4350-L but rather a flushometer. The basic recommended model is the gem-2. There are also touchless/sensored models that you can take a look at when adding the item to the cart. Thanks!