Low Flow Toilet RestrictionsThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA, TX
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Rough In||10, 12|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
Wax Ring Kit Required
Wellcomme™ elongated toilet bowl with top spud and four bolt holes in base
- This Wellcomme elongated toilet bowl is precision-engineered to meet the challenging demands of today's commercial bathrooms. The bowl is constructed of durable vitreous china, and features a 1-1/2" top spud, bedpan lugs and four bolt holes in its base.
- 27-5/8" x 14-1/2" x 14-3/4"
- 10" or 12" rough-in
- Note: sweat extension nipple required for 12" rough-in; refer to manufacturer and local codes
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Wellcomme Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-4350-L
Our SKU: K-4350-L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ice Grey
- Mexican Sand
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-4350-L is used with a flush valve, the 13516-CP.
Do we have to have a tank with this model??
A. The Kohler K-4350-L is used with a flush valve, the 13516-CP.
Hello, you would not use a tank with The Kohler K-4350-L but rather a flushometer. The basic recommended model is the gem-2. There are also touchless/sensored models that you can take a look at when adding the item to the cart. Thanks!
Do you have to have a tank?
A. Hello, you would not use a tank with The Kohler K-4350-L but rather a flushometer. The basic recommended model is the gem-2. There are also touchless/sensored models that you can take a look at when adding the item to the cart. Thanks!