Save with Free Freight on ALL Kohler
Free Freight on ALL Kohler orders over $99. Few exclusions apply, US only
Offer Ends 12/31/2013
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Technology||Class Five|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Flush Valve Size||3.5|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Trip Lever Placement||Right|
Configure your Devonshire 1.28 GPF Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet with Right Hand Trip Lever, Less Seat and Supply
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wax Ring Kit Required
Devonshire 1.28 GPF Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet with Right Hand Trip Lever, Less Seat and Supply
Capturing the elegance of a bygone era, the Devonshire Suite is reminiscent of old-world design. The rounded basin of the lavatory introduces a gentle feel to its square deck and the toilet echoes this unique profile. The suite's simple, striking combination of curves and lines adds refinement and distinctive visual impact to bath and powder rooms.
- Comfort Height Elongated Toilet bowl - With a seat height comparable to that of a standard chair, Comfort Height toilets make sitting down and standing up easier for people of all ages
- Class Five(R) - provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- 3-bolt Installation - Three pre-installed tank bolts save installation time
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush
- 1.28 gpf high-efficiency toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year versus an old 3.5-gallon toilet without sacrificing performance
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- Qualifies as a HET (high-efficiency toilet) - consumer rebates are available in certain municipalities
- Polished chrome, right-hand trip lever, less seat and supply
- WaterSense: Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Material: Vitreous China
- Width: 17.25"
- Length: 29.25"
- Height: 30.75"
- Bowl Height: 16.5"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-3837-RA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
What is the product number for the seat to fit this toilet?
is there a left hand lever?
Kohler Devonshire Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Devonshire Collection
Devonshire Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Ultra-Glide Valve Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Devonshire Deck Mounted Roman Tub Faucet Trim with Metal Lever Handles
Double Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Devonshire Collection
Devonshire 1.28 GPF Comfort Height Elongated Bowl with 12" Rough-In
Devonshire 1.28 GPF Tank Only for the K-4397 Bowl