|Basin Rack Included||Yes|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Garbage Disposal recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum available workspace
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Designed in collaboration with the chefs at Kohler's Five Diamond resort hotel, Stages sinks meet the needs of the serious home cook
- The design offers a wide basin to accommodate large pots and pans, as well as a stepped side platform for prepping food or drying dishes
- Hand crafted from 16-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilentShield®: A sound-absorption system found in many Kohler sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware, as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
- Height: 9-13/16" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 18-1/2" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 17" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 31-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9-1/2" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Sink does not come with pre-set faucet holes
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-3760
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
Can this sink be installed in a 24" sink base cabinet? Is the sink 9" deep for the full length?
How do I order the K-3760 with the work area on the right?
can a garbage disposal be use with this sink?
Do you need the basket strainer if you are installing a garbage disposal?
If the Kohler K-3760 and the Kohler K-3761 share the 18.5" dimension, why will one fit a 24" cabinet and the other won't?
A. The Kohler K-3760 & K-3761 both require the same 3" clearance around the sink rim for clip attachment so both will require at least a 24.5" cabinet to meet the minimum. You will also want to make sure you are measuring the available space under the sink to check this as this is an undermount sink.
Do you have a spec. page for this sink? I would like one. Thank you
What are the minimum under cabinet width and depth measurements that allow for undermount installation?
I am doing an epoxy resin overlay countertop with a 33"sink base. Will this sink fit?
Does this sink come with predrilled holes for faucets? Or are faucets installed outside of the sink borders?
How thick does the granite or counter surface need to be so that the cutting board will be perfectly flush with the countertop?
How big is the basin (not including the side platform)?
What are the inside measurements of the sink only, not including the drainboard?
for the 926 dollars do the accesories come with the sink or are they extra and when I buy is that the only drain that will fit or can my plumber furnish one thank you
Is there a smaller Stages sink that can be installed in a 33" cabinet?
can I use this sink in a new 36"wide cabinet (24"deep) front to back
Kohler Stages Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Stages Collection
Stages 45" Single Basin Under-Mount 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with SilentShield
Cutting Board for 33" and 45" Sinks from the Stages Collection
Utensil Tray for 33" and 45" Sinks from the Stages Collection
Flip Tray for 33" and 45" Sinks from the Stages Collection
Bottom Sink Rack for 45" Sink from the Stages Collection