Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Technology||Class Five|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Sub Category||Two Piece Elongated|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
Wax Ring Kit Required
Angle Supply Recommended
Installation Services Recommended
Cimarron Comfort Height Elongated 1.28 GPF Toilet with Class Five Technology
Featuring the new Class Six(TM) flushing technology, the redesigned Cimarron(R) Comfort Height(R) elongated toilet delivers outstanding bulk flushing and best-in-class bowl cleanliness. The Cimarron(R) two-piece toilet's easy curves complement a variety of bathroom environments. This 1.28 gpf model provides significant water savings without sacrificing performance.
- 28-3/4"L x 17-5/8"W x 30-3/4"H
- Class Five(TM) flushing technology provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush
- Exclusive Dry Lock(TM) installation system facilitates installation, and keeps floors dry
- With a seat height comparable to that of a standard chair, KOHLER Comfort Height(TM) toilets make sitting down and standing up easier for people of all ages
- 1.28 gpf High-Efficiency Toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year versus an old 3.5 gallon toilet without sacrificing performance
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- Qualifies as a HET (High-Efficiency Toilet) - consumer rebates are available in certain municipalities
- 12" rough-in
- Elongated bowl
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-3609
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
14 Questions from the Community
Does the K-3609 have an insulated tank? I have been told that an insuliner is included in the K-3609-U. Do you carry this model?
Which toilet seat do you recommend for this model?
How high is the toilet bowl (without the seat)?
Where are toilets made??
Recommendation for cleaning toilet bowl; what products?
What is the seat height of this model?
Is there a reason to have a one piece toilet over a two piece?
A. It really comes down to preference. A one piece toilet is heavier during install (you can't place it less tank like a 2-piece). Typically, one-piece toilets have a lower profile than two-piece toilets. A one piece versus a two piece doesn't necessarily work any better or worse than the other. Pick one with decent specs and that you like the looks of.
Is the toilet seat that is listed with this toilet a soft close?
A. The Kohler K-3609 is actually sold with the seat separate so a soft closed one can be purchased alongside it. The one recommended is not a soft close but a typical Kohler, soft close seat, such as the Cachet collection, would mount to this toilet just fine.
Can we get this toilet with a 10 inch rough-in?
What is the difference between a "5 class flush" and a "6 class flush"
are those clorox cleaning tablets ok to use? the type you put in the tank?
Is there a quiet close toilet seat that can be used with this toilet?
Is this available with a right side trip lever?
is this a universal fit replacing another toilet
Kohler Cimarron Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Cimarron Collection
Cimarron Comfort Height elongated toilet bowl only, less tank
Cimarron lavatory pedestal
Cimarron 1.6gpf Class Five Toilet Tank Only, Less Bowl
Cimarron 23" Pedestal Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes Drilled and Overflow
Cimarron(tm) 1.28 GPF Class Five(tm) Toilet Tank Only less Bowl