Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 4/3/2015
|Basin Depth (Left)||8|
|Basin Depth (Right)||8|
|Basin Length (Left)||13.938|
|Basin Length (Right)||13.938|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||17.063|
|Basin Width (Right)||17.063|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.438|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
Basket Strainer Recommended
- Double basin sink with a 50/50 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Freshen up your kitchen's look with the unique curved design of the Staccato kitchen sink
- Constructed from 18-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Top-mount installation makes for a quick and easy install wile keeping the elegant you crave
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilentShield®: A sound-absorption system found in many Kohler sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware, as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
- Height: 8-5/16" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 13-15/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17-1/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Top-mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Staccato Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-3369-4
Our SKU: K-3369-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
You can use any non-abrasive cleaner. I use Scrubbing Bubbles on my Stainless Steel sink.
?safe cleaner for stainless steel
A. You can use any non-abrasive cleaner. I use Scrubbing Bubbles on my Stainless Steel sink.
The Kohler K-3369-4 is manufactured in Kohler's primary factory in Kohler, Wisconsin.
Where is the stainless steel manufactured for this sink?
A. The Kohler K-3369-4 is manufactured in Kohler's primary factory in Kohler, Wisconsin.
The Kohler K-3369-4 will run the water into the sink itself. Part of the sink is tapered and it will run on top the counter. It depends on where the water hits.
Will the water that drips from your hands when turning on and off faucets run to the inside or will it run off the outside? Is it level outer rim of the sink?
A. The Kohler K-3369-4 will run the water into the sink itself. Part of the sink is tapered and it will run on top the counter. It depends on where the water hits.
The Kohler K-3369-4 recommended left basin rack is K-3194 and the right basin rack is K-3196.
Are there any basin racks recommended for this sink?
A. The Kohler K-3369-4 recommended left basin rack is K-3194 and the right basin rack is K-3196.
The Kohler K-3369-4 is only offered in the stainless steel finish.
do you have it in black
A. The Kohler K-3369-4 is only offered in the stainless steel finish.
You can use any non-abrasive cleaner. I use Scrubbing bubbles on my Stainless Steel sink.
Is there a recommended/ safe cleaner for my new sink (stainless steel)?
A. You can use any non-abrasive cleaner. I use Scrubbing bubbles on my Stainless Steel sink.
The Kohler K-3369-4 is only available in 1,3, and 4 hole configurations.
Can I get it with two holes?
A. The Kohler K-3369-4 is only available in 1,3, and 4 hole configurations.
Kohler Staccato Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Staccato Collection
Staccato Kitchen Kit with 33" Stainless Steel Doub...$622.77-$665.55
Staccato 25" Single Basin Top-Mount 18-Gauge Stain...$269.25-$269.25(5)
Staccato 32" Double Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge Sta...$711.75-$711.75(2)
Staccato 32" Double Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge Sta...$636.75-$636.75(3)
Staccato 25" Single Basin Top-Mount 18-Gauge Stain...$179.10-$179.10(9)