Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 3/31/2015
|Basin Depth (Left)||8|
|Basin Depth (Right)||8|
|Basin Length (Left)||10.438|
|Basin Length (Right)||17.438|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||17.063|
|Basin Width (Right)||17.063|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.438|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
Basket Strainer Recommended
- Double basin sink with a 60/40 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- The staccato sink adds a fresh and elegant look to your kitchen with its gently curving shape and sleek construction
- The large/medium basins allow you to keep clean and dirty dishes separate, while providing ample room for oversized pots and pans
- Constructed from 18-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Top-mount installation makes for a quick and easy install wile keeping the elegant you crave
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilentShield®: A sound-absorption system found in many Kohler sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware, as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
- Height: 8-5/16" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (left): 10-7/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (left): 17-1/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (left): 8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (right): 17-1/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (right): 17-7/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (right): 8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Top-mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Staccato Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-3361-3
Our SKU: K-3361-3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-3361-3 is about average size for double basin sinks.
smallest sizes available for triple and for double stainless sinks???
A. The Kohler K-3361-3 is about average size for double basin sinks.
The Kohler K-3361-3 has three holes at the top center of the sink. If you order the K-3361-4; the fourth hole would be located on the right corner.
Where exactly are the three holes at in this sink? Are all 3 holes in the center of the sink or are two in the center and one in the corner of the sink?
A. The Kohler K-3361-3 has three holes at the top center of the sink. If you order the K-3361-4; the fourth hole would be located on the right corner.
Technically you can fill the three holes with whatever you want to use in those spots
Will the 3 hole accept a single hole faucet, drinking water tap, & soap dispenser? I want this style, but the specs & pics don't show it
A. Technically you can fill the three holes with whatever you want to use in those spots
The Kohler K-3361-3 is only available as a self-rimming sink. The K-3891, however, is a Staccato undermounted sink.
Is this available for undermount?
A. The Kohler K-3361-3 is only available as a self-rimming sink. The K-3891, however, is a Staccato undermounted sink.
Kohler Staccato Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Staccato Collection
Staccato Kitchen Kit with 33" Stainless Steel Doub...$622.77-$665.55
Staccato 25" Single Basin Top-Mount 18-Gauge Stain...$269.25-$269.25(5)
Staccato 32" Double Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge Sta...$711.75-$711.75(2)
Staccato 32" Double Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge Sta...$636.75-$636.75(3)
Staccato 33" Double Basin Top-Mount 18-Gauge Stain...$199.00-$199.00(17)