|Basin Depth (Left)||9.5|
|Basin Depth (Right)||7.5|
|Basin Length (Left)||18|
|Basin Length (Right)||14|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||18|
|Basin Width (Right)||15|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Drain Placement||Center, Rear|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
Basket Strainer Recommended
- Double basin sink with a 55/45 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Undertone brings home the durability, quiet performance, and polished look of professional kitchens
- The large/medium basins allow you to keep clean and dirty dishes separate, while providing ample room for oversized pots and pans
- Constructed from 18-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilentShield®: A sound-absorption system found in many Kohler sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware, as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
- Height: 9-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 20-1/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 35-1/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (left): 18" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (left): 18" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (left): 9-1/2" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (right): 15" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (right): 14" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (right): 7-1/2" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Sink does not come with pre-set faucet holes
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 37"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Undertone Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-3356
Our SKU: K-3356
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Kohler k-3356 weighs 21.5 pounds.
What is the weight of K-3356?
The Kohler k-3356 weighs 21.5 pounds.
The Kohler K-3356 will fit a 36" base.
Will this fit in a 36" base?
A. The Kohler K-3356 will fit a 36" base.
The Kohler K-3356 is able to work wtih a Corian Counter top. You would install with normal installation instructions.
Can a Kohler undermount sink work with a Corian countertop? Is there special installation required?
A. The Kohler K-3356 is able to work wtih a Corian Counter top. You would install with normal installation instructions.
Rhe Kohler K-3356 is available in the reversed if you purchase the K-3356-L.
Can the Kohler K-3356 sink be installed in reverse -- meaning turn it 180 so that the larger sink is on the right and smaller on the left? Thanks.
A. Rhe Kohler K-3356 is available in the reversed if you purchase the K-3356-L.
The Kohler K-3356 comes with all the installation hardware you will need for an under mount install.
Is there a kit to install the sink under a granite kitchen top?
A. The Kohler K-3356 comes with all the installation hardware you will need for an under mount install.
The Kohler K-3356 will not fit a 33" cabinet. The overall lenght is 35 1/8". It is recommended to have a 2" clearance on each side of the sink.
Will the K-3356 fit a 33" base since the interior measurment is 32 -7/8 "
A. The Kohler K-3356 will not fit a 33" cabinet. The overall lenght is 35 1/8". It is recommended to have a 2" clearance on each side of the sink.
Kohler Undertone Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Undertone Collection
Undertone 42" Triple Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge St...$1,274.25-$1,274.25
Single Basin Stainless Steel Bar Sink from the Und...$471.75-$471.75
Undertone 31" Double Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge St...$824.25-$824.25(3)
Undertone 32" Single Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge St...$599.25-$599.25(3)
Undertone 23" Single Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge St...$486.75-$486.75(7)