Compare Our Prices
|Basin Depth (Left)||8|
|Basin Depth (Right)||8|
|Basin Length (Left)||14.1875|
|Basin Length (Right)||14.1875|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||15.75|
|Basin Width (Right)||15.75|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.4375|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Overall Size||33 x 22 x 8.1875|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Sub Category||Double Bowl, Drop In, Stainless Steel|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
Configure your Toccata 28-3/8" Double Basin Top-Mount 19-Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with SilentShield® Technology
Double Basin Sink Installation Service Option more info ▼
When you order professional installation services from the DIFY Network, the procedures included with purchase are full circle.
Your service provider will:
Unpack the new double basin sink. Turn off the power and disconnect the existing garbage disposal. Turn off the water supply and disconnect the water lines and drain lines. Remove the old double basin sink from the kitchen countertop. Clean the surface area where the new kitchen sink will be installed. Mount the new double basin sink in the same location. Install original or new sink faucet and garbage disposal. Connect the electrical wires to the garbage disposal. Connect the water supply lines and drain lines including 18 inches of piping if required. Test for leaks and ensure the garbage disposal functions properly. Clean up and haul away the old sink and any excess installation-related materials..
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Garbage Disposal recommended
- Double basin sink with a 50/50 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Along with its classically angled corners and gently curving faucet deck, the Toccata sink offers an innovative technology for quiet performance
- A raised outer rim helps to keep your counter dry
- Constructed from 19-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Top mount installation makes for a quick and easy install wile keeping the elegant you crave
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilentShield®: A sound-absorption system found in many Kohler sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware, as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
- Height: 8-3/16" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 15-3/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 14-3/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Top mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 36"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-3346-3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
14 Questions from the Community
what is the best gauge fo stainless steel ?
What is the gauge of the stainless steel?
are there any cast iron porcelin kitchen sinks similar?
A. We do carry a porcelain double basin sink which is model number Crane 53464 it has the same dimensions as the K-3346-3 except for a 1" more in depth. We also carry Kohler K-5817-3, Kohler K-5823-3 , and Kohler K-5942-3 which are either the same in size or close in cast iron.
Is there a 4th hole for sprayer as shown? If not, is there a special tool to drill a neat hole?
please let me know if this style sink KOHLER K 3346-3 is scratch proof
A. The Kohler K-3346-3 Double Basin Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink from the Toccata Series is not scratch proof. Stainless steel will look nicely polished when you first install it, but it is a living finish and will acquire scratches that don't detract from the appearance of the sink like they would on a cast iron/porcelain sink.
What are the dimensions?
Do i need a basket strainer with this sink?
can this sink be ordered with the 4th. hole on the left side
What advantages or disadvantages are they regarding the gauge of ss?
Does this have a satin or luster finish?
is it an undermount sink?
Old stainless sink leaves dark marks on plastic bowl set in sink. Why?
Does this include the faucet?
Is this sink made in USA?
Kohler Toccata Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Toccata Collection
Toccata 28-3/8" Double Basin Top-Mount 19-Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with SilentShield® Technology
Single Basin Stainless Steel Bar Sink from the Toccata Series
Single Basin Stainless Steel Bar Sink from the Toccata Series
Toccata 21" Single Basin Top-Mount 19-Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with SilentShield® Technology
Toccata 28-1/4" Double Basin Top-Mount 19-Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with SilentShield® Technology
Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition.
Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs.
In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept.
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW)
All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department
Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty.
- There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures.
- Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO.