Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 1/30/2015
We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Basin Depth (Left)||5.25|
|Basin Depth (Right)||9.25|
|Basin Length (Left)||11|
|Basin Length (Right)||21|
|Basin Rack Included||Yes|
|Basin Width (Left)||18|
|Basin Width (Right)||18|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||Yes|
|Drain Placement||Center, Right|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
- Double basin sink with a 30/70 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- A left-hand drain board sits next to a spacious disposal bowl for efficient food prep and clean-up
- Includes: Folding wire rack, mesh colander, soaking tray, and wood cutting board
- Constructed from 18-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Countertop installation makes for a quick and easy install wile keeping the elegant you crave
- Offset drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilentShield®: A sound-absorption system found in many Kohler sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware, as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
- Height: 10-1/4" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 25-3/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (right): 18" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (right): 21" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (right): 9-1/4" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (left): 18" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (left): 11" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (left): 5-1/4" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Countertop
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 62"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Pro Taskcenter Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-3326L-3
Our SKU: K-3326L-3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-3326L-3 comes with drainboard, cutting board, wire rack, wire basket and rinse tray.
What accessories does this sink come with: Drainboard?
A. The Kohler K-3326L-3 comes with drainboard, cutting board, wire rack, wire basket and rinse tray.
Although the Kohler K-3326L-3 drain board is designed to drain into the smaller sink, there is a short lip/edge between the drain board and the sink.
Does the drain board drain into the smaller sink or is there a lip/edge between the drain board and the sink?
A. Although the Kohler K-3326L-3 drain board is designed to drain into the smaller sink, there is a short lip/edge between the drain board and the sink.
The depth of this sink is 10.25" for the large basin and 6.25" for the smaller basin.
How deep are the tubs?
A. The depth of this sink is 10.25" for the large basin and 6.25" for the smaller basin.
The Kohler K-3326L-3 is offered with the sink on the left. The item # is K-3326R-3.
Is product available with left hand sink?
A. The Kohler K-3326L-3 is offered with the sink on the left. The item # is K-3326R-3.
Kohler Pro Taskcenter Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Pro Taskcenter Collection
Folding Stainless Steel Sink Rack for select PRO T...$0.00-$0.00
Hardwood Cutting Board for PRO TaskCenter Sinks$0.00-$0.00
Pro Taskcenter 60" Double Basin Countertop 18-Gaug...$0.00-$0.00
Pro Taskcenter 60" Triple Basin Countertop 18-Gaug...$0.00-$0.00
Traditional Versatile Mesh Wire Colander from PRO ...$0.00-$0.00