|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
|Water Area||9.75 x 8.75|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Angle Supply Recommended
Tank Lever Recommended
Wax Ring Kit Required
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look and simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl offers comfort and convenience, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
- The Santa Rosa toilet offers exceptional functionality with a small footprint
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration
- Features a powerful gravity flush with AquaPiston technology
- Includes a seat and cover
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AquaPiston: AquaPiston single flush canister technology uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong, efficient siphon during flushing. The canister flush valve's 3:2 ratio optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration, while its durable design features 90% less exposed seal material than a standard 3-inch flapper flush valve, guaranteeing leak-free performance. The light-touch canister requires lower activation force than a flapper, and once activated, allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing each flush's power and effectiveness.
- Overall Height: 27" (measured from bottom of base to top of tank)
- Overall Depth: 27-1/2" (measured from back of tank to front of rim)
- Overall Width: 18-3/4" (measured from rightmost to leftmost edge of toilet)
- Bowl Height: 15" (measured from floor to bowl rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons per flush)
- Water Area: 9-3/4" x 8-3/4" (inner rim dimensions of bowl, length x width)
- Water Depth (from Rim): 6-1/4"
- Tank Width: 18-3/4" (measured from leftmost to rightmost edge of tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Rough-In: 12"
- K-3323: This model
- K-3811: This model with Comfort Height bowl
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-3323
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Desert Bloom
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Mexican Sand
- Seafoam Green
- Tea Green
- Thunder Grey
- Wild Rose
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-3323 is not included with a seat. A recommended Quiet Close seat would be the Kohler K-4636.
does this toilet really come with a seat? is there a soft close seat to match this toilet?
A. The Kohler K-3323 is not included with a seat. A recommended Quiet Close seat would be the Kohler K-4636.
For toilets, rough in means how far away from the wall the outlet in the floor is. For a 12" rough in, the outlet is 12" away from the wall. The description and layout are actually drawn out as well in the Installation guide offered on the product page. Thanks!
What does a 12" Rough In mean? How do I establish what I need?
A. For toilets, rough in means how far away from the wall the outlet in the floor is. For a 12" rough in, the outlet is 12" away from the wall. The description and layout are actually drawn out as well in the Installation guide offered on the product page. Thanks!
The Kohler K-9441 is the only trip lever meant to go with the K-3323.
Can I use Kohler trip lever K-9451 (from the Kathryn Collection) with this toilet?
A. The Kohler K-9441 is the only trip lever meant to go with the K-3323.
The Kohler K-3323 doesn't have a system like American Standard's, "Everclean". It doesn't incorporate any additives into the piping.
Does this have an easy clean finish such as the American Standard Everclean?
A. The Kohler K-3323 doesn't have a system like American Standard's, "Everclean". It doesn't incorporate any additives into the piping.
The Kohler K-3323 Santa Rosa One Piece Elongated Toilet comes with the Brevia seat that is constructed of polypropylene.
Is the Brevia seat a cheap thin plastic seat that comes with some toilets. I have gotten seats with other toilets and had to replace as they were so flimsy
A. The Kohler K-3323 Santa Rosa One Piece Elongated Toilet comes with the Brevia seat that is constructed of polypropylene.
The Kohler K-3323 is not ADA Compliant.
Is this an ADA height or can I get it in that height?
A. The Kohler K-3323 is not ADA Compliant.
The Kohler K-3323 is not comfort height, it is only 15" tall.
is this a comfort hight?
A. The Kohler K-3323 is not comfort height, it is only 15" tall.
The Kohler K-3323 is able to have the trip lever on the right hand side, however the plumbing will all still be located on the left hand side.
Can you change the trip lever to right side?
A. The Kohler K-3323 is able to have the trip lever on the right hand side, however the plumbing will all still be located on the left hand side.
Kohler Santa Rosa Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Santa Rosa Collection
Santa Rosa 1.28 GPF One-Piece Elongated Comfort He...$299.64-$511.31(47)
Santa Rosa 1.6 GPF One-Piece Elongated Comfort Hei...$310.15-$511.31(6)
Traditional Left Hand Trip Lever for Santa Rosa To...$37.09-$47.59(1)
Santa Rosa 1.28 GPF Compact Elongated One-Piece Co...$335.36-$335.36
Santa Rosa 1.6 GPF One-Piece Elongated Comfort Hei...$424.80-$424.80