Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 4/20/2015
|Basin Depth (Left)||9.5|
|Basin Depth (Right)||5.5|
|Basin Length (Left)||19|
|Basin Length (Right)||9|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||16|
|Basin Width (Right)||16|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Drain Placement||Center, Rear|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
Basket Strainer Recommended
- Double basin sink with a 70/30 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Undertone brings home the durability, quiet performance, and polished look of professional kitchens
- The sink's high/low design features a smaller disposal bowl for easier food prep and cleaning, and a larger, deeper bowl with plenty of room for more bulky items
- Constructed from 18-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilentShield®: A sound-absorption system found in many Kohler sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware, as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
- Height: 9-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 18" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 31-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (left): 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (left): 19" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (left): 9-1/2" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (right): 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (right): 9" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (right): 5-1/2" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Sink does not come with pre-set faucet holes
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 34"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Undertone Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-3174
Our SKU: K-3174
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-3174 smaller section can be used with a regular drain. Thanks for your question and have a great day!
I don't have a disposal system.Can the smaller section be used with a regular drain?
A. The Kohler K-3174 smaller section can be used with a regular drain. Thanks for your question and have a great day!
The Kohler K-3174 is not recommended for a 33" cabinet as it is 31.5" from end to end and Kohler recommends at least 2" of space around for proper support from the mounting clips.
Can we install this sink in a 33inches cabinet ?
A. The Kohler K-3174 is not recommended for a 33" cabinet as it is 31.5" from end to end and Kohler recommends at least 2" of space around for proper support from the mounting clips.
The Kohler K-3174 is available with the bowl on the left side. You can view it under model number K-3174-L.
Is the smaller bowl available on the left side?
A. The Kohler K-3174 is available with the bowl on the left side. You can view it under model number K-3174-L.
Kohler Undertone Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Undertone Collection
Undertone 23" Single Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge St...$486.75-$486.75(7)
Undertone 42" Triple Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge St...$1,274.25-$1,274.25
Undertone 32" Single Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge St...$599.25-$599.25(2)
Undertone Kitchen Kit with 15-1/2" Stainless Steel...$865.05-$865.05
Undertone 32" Double Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge St...$861.75-$861.75(3)