|Basin Depth (Left)||9.5|
|Basin Depth (Right)||7.5|
|Basin Length (Left)||14|
|Basin Length (Right)||14|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||18|
|Basin Width (Right)||15|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Drain Placement||Center, Rear|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Garbage Disposal recommended
- Double basin sink with a 55/45 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Undertone brings home the durability, quiet performance, and polished look of professional kitchens
- The large/medium basins allow you to keep clean and dirty dishes separate, while providing ample room for oversized pots and pans
- Constructed from 18-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilentShield®: A sound-absorption system found in many Kohler sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware, as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
- Height: 9-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 20-1/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 31" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (right): 15" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (right): 14" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (right): 7-1/2" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (left): 14" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (left): 18" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (left): 9-1/2" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Sink does not come with pre-set faucet holes
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 33"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-3150
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
how deep are each side
What is the minimum cabinet size for this sink?
is this a 16 or 18 gauge?
Can the garbage disposal go on either side?
A. Thank you for your question. The Kohler K-3150 can have a disposal installed on either side if the installation is large enough. The left basin is deeper than the right and may not have sufficient space underneath for a disposal. It is recommended that the disposal be installed on the right basin.
How does this undermount sink attach to granite counters?
A. The Kohler K-3150 sink attaches to a counter top (including a granite counter top)by drilling a set of anchors into the bottom of said counter top. Then, mounting clips are attached to said anchors, which the sink then attaches to. In addition to the clips, an adhesive strip helps to secure the rim of the sink to the bottom surface of the counter top.
Does this sink come in a reversed model?
Kohler Undertone Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Undertone Collection
Undertone 42" Triple Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with SilentShield
Single Basin Stainless Steel Bar Sink from the Undertone Series
Undertone 32" Single Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with SilentShield
Undertone 23" Single Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with SilentShield
Undertone 18" Single Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with SilentShield