|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||16, 8|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.125|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- With graceful curved lines and classical silhouettes, Finial faucets match an assortment of bathroom decors
- Featuring a high arching spout and fluid design that will complement any décor
- 1/4 turn double handle operation
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Ultra-Glide Valve: Kohler has created the next generation of faucet valve technology with their Ultra-Glide ceramic valve. With high quality engineered ceramic materials this valve is built to be exceedingly durable and ultra smooth. With a lifetime of leak-free performance guaranteed, the Ultra-Glide is rated for up to 4,000,000 on/off cycles beating the industry standard by eight times. Unlike standard valves the Ultra-Glide confines the water below the valve stem, keeping the majority of components dry at all times; this reduces the corrosion and deterioration that affects most valves by eliminating the most common leak paths. Additionally this valve increases the turning radius of the faucet handles, allowing for greater and more pin-point control over volume and temperature of dispensed water. The Ultra-Glide represents the pinnacle in versatility, being found in bathroom, kitchen and even bidet faucets, it will last a lifetime and bring any home into the new age of faucet technologies.
- Quick Mount Installation: With Kohler’s innovative valve technologies installation is now as simple as one-two-three. Simply place the faucet handles in the desired position on the counter-top and the valve cartridge threads directly in from the bottom with a locking nut. Now all that is required is the tightening of two mounting screws. In addition to the ease of installation, this process also gives an extra-secure mounting assembly. Where most faucet handles will loosen over time these handles will hold firmly in place for the life of the faucet.
- Overall Height: 6-1/4" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/4" (measured from the counter top to the spout's outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a widespread configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8" - 16" (adjustable)
- Flow Rate: 2.0 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 1-3/8"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- K-310-4M: This model
- K-T343-4M: Wall mount version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Finial Traditional Collection Products
Our SKU: K-310-4M
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Bronze
- Brushed Nickel
- French Gold
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (BRZ)
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Chrome/Polished Brass
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-310-4M is a faucet in the finial series.
does Kohler have a 4 function shower valve in the finial collection & hand held or a spa set
A. The Kohler K-310-4M is a faucet in the finial series.
French gold is very similar to polished brass. French gold is a finish that Kohler is phasing out, and tends to be a little darker that a traditional polished brass.
Is French gold similar to polished brass? I am trying to match existing fixtures in polished brass. What's the difference?
A. French gold is very similar to polished brass. French gold is a finish that Kohler is phasing out, and tends to be a little darker that a traditional polished brass.
The Kohler K-310-4M does have a pop up drain and tailpiece included.
Does it include sink drain
A. The Kohler K-310-4M does have a pop up drain and tailpiece included.
Kohler Finial Traditional Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Finial Traditional Collection
Finial Traditional Shower Trim Package with Single...$362.99-$661.20(1)
Double Handle Roman Tub Faucet with Metal Lever Ha...$805.02-$1,754.14(1)
Finial Traditional Double Post Toilet Paper Holder$173.88-$418.13(3)
Finial Traditional 24" Towel Bar$168.40-$404.29
Traditional Elegant Towel Ring from Finial Collection$143.07-$267.04(1)