Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 3/31/2015
Rite-Temp® Valve with Pex-Expansion
This Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve works behind the scenes to prevent scalding and freezing for a safe, comfortable water supply. The valve features a high-temperature limit stop and an optimal comfort zone, so you can set a maximum high and then find and maintain your desired water temperature. Additionally, the unit has a diaphragm design that virtually eliminates freeze-ups from contamination and water debris. Universal NPT and direct sweat connections need no additional parts for installation. Utilizes F1960 PEX connects to expand your installation options.
- Back-to-back installation is ideal for unique or high-volume jobs
- Matching trim for all KOHLER® faucet lines available
- Provides anti-scald protection and temperature regulation at flow rates as low as 1.75 gpm; far below federally mandated standards of 2.5 gpm
- Large internal ports allow quick bath filling
- Mounting tabs located on rough-in for secure installation option
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-304-UX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Not Applicable
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler Rite-Temp Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Rite-Temp Collection
Rite-Temp 1/2 Inch Pressure-Balancing Valve$60.72-$60.72(59)
Rite-Temp 1/2 Inch Pressure-Balancing Valve with S...$77.51-$77.51(19)
Rite-Temp Valve with Stops, Pex-Crimp$94.99-$94.99
Rite-Temp Valve with CPVC Inlets$90.71-$90.71(2)
Valve Rough In 1/2 Inch from the Rite-Temp series$0.00-$0.00