|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Lavatory Console Recommended
P Trap Recommended
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed from vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Capture the essence of modernity in sleek curves and clean lines
- Curved basin and integrated countertop brings beauty of symmetry to any bath
- Drop in installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing bathroom design
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Drop In Sinks: A rim or lip sits on the counter while the basin rests below. Ideal for remodeling, these sinks can be easily retrofitted to an existing counter.
- Overall Length: 25-1/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 6" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 13-7/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 18-13/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 2-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- K-2956-1: This model
- K-2956-4: 4" faucet center version of this model
- K-2956-8: 8" faucet center version of this model
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2956-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Does the stand come with the sink and what is the product # for the faucet?
A. The Kohler K-2956-1 is a sink with a single faucet hole. What is pictured is the K-2956-8 with the K-2526 Console Table and the faucet is the K-10273-4.
Does this sink come in a two faucet version?
Is this vanity ADA compliant?
Is there a wider version of this sink?
What size drain plug for this sink is needed
Kohler Persuade Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Persuade Collection
Persuade Curv Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet
Persuade Curv comfort height elongated bowl
Dual Flush Tank Only for the Persuade Curv
Persuade Two Piece Elongated Toilet with 12" Rough In
1.0 or 1.6 GPF Persuade Circ Two-Piece Elongated Toilet with 12" Rough In, Dual Flush Technology less Seat from the Persuade Collection