|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|CSA Code||B45.2, B651|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||21.25|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Angle Supply Recommended
P Trap Recommended
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty for cast iron components
- Oval basin couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- Ultra-thick high gloss enamel maintains a lustrous sheen over time
- Features classic, pleasing lines
- Constructed of enameled cast iron, combining the durability of cast iron with the aesthetics of a baked-on enamel finish
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with primary drain to prevent water spillage and overflows
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Material - Enameled Cast Iron: Kohler enameled cast iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast iron with the damage resistance of a baked, powder-coated finish, and all cast iron components come with an exceptional limited lifetime warranty.
- Height: 8-3/4" (measured from bottom of sink to top of rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/4" (measured from back outer rim to front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 19-1/4" (measured from left outer rim to right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 11" (measured from back inner rim to front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5" (measured from center of basin to rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-11/16"
- K-2905-4: This model
- K-2905-1: This model with 1 faucet hole
- K-2905-8: This model with 3 faucet holes on 8" centers
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2905-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Buttered Rum
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Mexican Sand
- Seafoam Green
- Tea Green
- Thunder Grey
- Wild Rose
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Possibly as this is a drop in model & the dimensions are close. The best way to tell is to look under your sink & measure how large the cutout hole your current sink is in to be sure that this one will have adequate space to rest the lip of it on. The basin dimensions are 16" x 11" so the cutout hole would also have to be large enough to accommodate that size basin. Please let me know what questions you may have; I am happy to help!
my sink dimentions are 20" x 17.5" will this replacement will fit
A. Possibly as this is a drop in model & the dimensions are close. The best way to tell is to look under your sink & measure how large the cutout hole your current sink is in to be sure that this one will have adequate space to rest the lip of it on. The basin dimensions are 16" x 11" so the cutout hole would also have to be large enough to accommodate that size basin. Please let me know what questions you may have; I am happy to help!
The Kohler K-2905-4 is depth (2905 - 8 3/4" and 2906 - 8 7/16)and very slight detailing differences.
What is the difference between K2905 and K2906? I want to replace an existing K2904
A. The Kohler K-2905-4 is depth (2905 - 8 3/4" and 2906 - 8 7/16)and very slight detailing differences.
You would order Kohler K-2905-8 for the equivalent model that works with 8" centered faucets.
Does this come in 8 inch openings for the faucets?
A. You would order Kohler K-2905-8 for the equivalent model that works with 8" centered faucets.
The Kohler K-2905-4 doesn't come with the pop up, that usually comes with the faucet that you order so that it matches the faucet.
does the sink come with brass or chrome fittings on the bottom drain and the top overflow drain?
A. The Kohler K-2905-4 doesn't come with the pop up, that usually comes with the faucet that you order so that it matches the faucet.
Kohler Farmington Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Farmington Collection
Farmington 19-1/4" Drop In Enameled Cast Iron Bath...$104.42-$185.10(5)
Farmington 19-1/4" Drop In Enameled Cast Iron Bath...$104.42-$185.10(6)