Compare Our Prices
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.38|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Overall Size||16 x 12|
|Theme||Commercial, Contemporary / Modern|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
P Trap Recommended
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Unique squared design and generous size
- Most affordable large-basin cast iron sink
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. These materials combined give the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Another benefit is that Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is available in a wide variety of specialty colors to truly customize your home.
- Height: 8-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 20" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 12" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-11/16"
- Minimum Cabinet Base Width: 10-1/2""
- K-2890-8U: This model
- K-2890-4U: 4" faucet center version of this model
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2890-8U
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
for proper install of Kohler K-2890-8U, is Kohler K-6688 required?
What does exterior deminsions mean when referring to the size of the sink.
A. There are Basin dimensions which measure the inside of the bowl. then there are exterior dimensions used primarily for installation purposes. To get the best understanding please look at the diagram on the spec sheet. -http://www.faucetdirect.com/mediabase/specifications/114409_4.pdf
What does the exterior demensions referr to on bathroom sink?
A. The Kohler K-2890-8U, has exterior dimensions of - 20" x 18" This refers to the widest points on this model. To get a better understanding please view the spec sheet which will show the exterior dimensions along with the basin dimensions. - http://www.faucetdirect.com/mediabase/specifications/114409_4.pdf
Kohler Tahoe Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Tahoe Collection
Tahoe 20" Cast Iron Undermount Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes Drilled and Overflow
Tahoe 20" Cast Iron Drop In Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes Drilled and Overflow
Tahoe 21" Cast Iron Drop In Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes Drilled and Overflow
Tahoe Metal Frame for Use with Tahoe Bathroom Sink
Tahoe 20" Cast Iron Undermount Bathroom Sink with 1 Hole Drilled