Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of Vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Deep, geometric design embraces a sophisticated look
- Seamlessly integrates into your bath or powder room
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Height: 6-3/4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15-5/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 19-13/16" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 13" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17-1/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 3-1/8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- Minimum Cabinet Base Width: 8-3/4""
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2882
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
Does this sink have an overflow?
A. The KOHLER K-2882 Verticyl Lavatory Sink does include an overflow chamber. While browsing various sink models, much of this information is usually available by looking at the provided specifications sheets and installation sheets which may be found under "additional information" below the "Product Details".
What does single basin means?
What is the color difference between white and honed white?
Do I need a drain grid cover if my faucet does not have a stopper included?
A. If the faucet you intend to use does not have a pop-up drain assembly you can purchase a touch drain that would allow you to stop water in the sink or you can use a grid drain that does not allow you to stop water in the sink. Either way will work depending on what your intended use will be.
what is this sink's width when looking down on the countertop ( 19 or 17 inches)?
Is the bottom of the sink flat? It looks uneven on the spec sheet.
What is the depth of the sink?
Is there an issue with water draining properly since the sink has a flat bottom?
Can you install this sink with the overflow in the back, faucet side?
Can this sink be installed in a 21" deep base cabinet with a solid surface counter that extends slightly (making the OA depth about 22"?
Kohler Verticyl Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Verticyl Collection
Verticyl 19" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow
Verticyl 16" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow