|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|CSA Code||B45.2, B651|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||21.44|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
P Trap Recommended
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty for cast iron components
- Oval basin couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- The Canvas Collection brings timeless elegance to the bathroom
- Constructed of enameled cast iron, combining the durability of cast iron with the aesthetics of a baked-on enamel finish
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with primary drain to prevent water spillage and overflows
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 5-7/8" (measured from bottom of sink to top of rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/16" (measured from back outer rim to front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 19-7/16" (measured from left outer rim to right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 14" (measured from back inner rim to front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 3-15/16" (measured from center of basin to rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-5/8"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2874
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Annapolis Navy
- Black ''n Tan
- Black Black
- Cane Sugar
- Greenwich Green
- Ice Grey
- Mexican Sand
- Palermo Blue
- Piccadilly Yellow
- Sea Salt
- Thunder Grey
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Your faucet should come with the drain assembly in whatever finish you select. If not, you can order a coordinating drain assembly.
Can the drain hole cover be replaced with another finish?
A. Your faucet should come with the drain assembly in whatever finish you select. If not, you can order a coordinating drain assembly.
The Kohler K-2874 weighs 20 lbs.
How heavy is this sink?
A. The Kohler K-2874 weighs 20 lbs.
The Kohler K-2874 does feature an overflow.
Does this sink have an over flow?
A. The Kohler K-2874 does feature an overflow.