|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Oval basin couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Smooth, easy-to-clean profile
- Timeless elegance makes an ideal choice for contemporary and traditional bathrooms
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. These materials combined give the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Another benefit is that Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is available in a wide variety of specialty colors to truly customize your home.
- Height: 5-7/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/16"" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 19-7/16" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 14" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 3-15/16" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-5/8"
- Minimum Cabinet Base Width: 7-7/8"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2874
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Black ''n Tan
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Can the drain hole cover be replaced with another finish?
How heavy is this sink?
Does this sink have an over flow?