Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 2/1/2015
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|CSA Code||B45.2, B651|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||22|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty for cast iron components
- Oval basin couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- Undulating basin design contains splashes and adds convenience
- Constructed of enameled cast iron, combining the durability of cast iron with the aesthetics of a baked-on enamel finish
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with primary drain to prevent water spillage and overflows
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 9-5/16" (measured from bottom of sink to top of rim)
- Overall Width: 17" (measured from back outer rim to front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 20" (measured from left outer rim to right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 10-3/16" (measured from back inner rim to front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 18-1/16" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 7-1/2" (measured from center of basin to rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-5/8"
- K-2839-4: This model
- K-2839-1: This model with 1 faucet hole
- K-2839-8: This model with 3 faucet holes on 8" centers
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2839-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Annapolis Navy
- Black ''n Tan
- Cane Sugar
- Greenwich Green
- Ice Grey
- Mexican Sand
- Palermo Blue
- Piccadilly Yellow
- Sea Salt
- Thunder Grey
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-2839-4 does not come with a drain. Typically, the drain comes with the faucet you purchase so that it matches the metal finish.
Is the drain included?
A. The Kohler K-2839-4 does not come with a drain. Typically, the drain comes with the faucet you purchase so that it matches the metal finish.
The Kohler K-2839-4 is manufactured in Kolher, Wisconsin.
Is this product made in the USA?
A. The Kohler K-2839-4 is manufactured in Kolher, Wisconsin.
The Kohler K-2839-4 is 17" deep.
How deep is the sink?
A. The Kohler K-2839-4 is 17" deep.
To install the Kohler K-2839-4 you would need to have an opening about 1/2" - 3/4" bigger as the inner basin width dimension on this sink is 18 1/8".
Will this sink drop into an existing opening in the countertop of 18" X 15"?
A. To install the Kohler K-2839-4 you would need to have an opening about 1/2" - 3/4" bigger as the inner basin width dimension on this sink is 18 1/8".
Kohler Tides Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Tides Collection
Tides 20" Drop In Enameled Cast Iron Bathroom Sink...$49.00-$217.20(5)
Tides 20" Drop In Enameled Cast Iron Bathroom Sink...$145.28-$217.20(3)