|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Unique geometry creates a modern and functional look
- Wet surface ledges provide space and storage for everyday items
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. These materials combined give the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Another benefit is that Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is available in a wide variety of specialty colors to truly customize your home.
- Height: 6" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 22-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 14-5/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 12-15/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 3-1/4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-11/16"
- Minimum Cabinet Base Width: 8"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2838
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Black n Tan
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Is the 14 inch width the inside or outside measurment?
Will the Kohler K-2838 fit in a standard 21" base cabinet?
What size cabinet do you need for this sink?
Can this sink be placed in a double sink vanity? What dimemsions should the vanity have?
A. Thank you for the question. The following will give you overall sink dimensions: http://www.faucetdirect.com/mediabase/specifications/kohler_k_2838__specsheet_0.pdf. From front to back it is 16 1/8". So it will depend on if you are doing a wall mount or counter mount. You can reach me by email or directly on ext. 341. Have a wonderful day and happy home improving!
Is the drain stopper in the basin of the sink an unusual shape? Is it available in Venetian bronze finish?