Compare Our Prices
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Overall Size||18.25 x 15.63|
|Sub Category||Vessel Sinks, Wading Pool Sinks|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
P Trap Required
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Sloping lines and a squared-off silhouette give a distinctive style
- Shallow basin depth creates a sleek focal point
- Vessel installation offers an easy-to-mount option for your bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Wading Pool / Above Counter Vessel Sinks: Designed to accentuate the movement of water. Above Counter Vessel sinks are a freestanding basin that sits on the counter, as opposed to within; to create a dramatic centerpiece for any bathroom.
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. These materials combined give the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Another benefit is that Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is available in a wide variety of specialty colors to truly customize your home.
- Height: 7" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15-5/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 18-1/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 13-3/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2833
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Black n Tan
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
Will this sink work with the Kraus PU-10 pop-up drain?
how deep is this sink
How deep is this sink?
What faucet can be used? The one in the picture only has a spout reach of 3.5" when 5" is required?
What requirements can I use to search for a faucet that can be used with this? The one in the picture only has a spout reach of 3.5" when 5" is required? And how can two people ask the same question about this sink (what is depth?) and get a different answer?
My vanity is 18 inches wide. Will this sink at 15 5/8" fit in this vanity?
Could you use one of the Kraus Millenium faucets (MIL-1200 or 1202) with this sink
is it neccesary to to have a pedestal with this sink?
Will the pop up on the Kohler K-5316-4 fit this siink?
A. The Kohler K-2833 is a vessel sink. It's recommended that you use the Kohler K-7124 Pop-Up Clicker Drain without Overflow. The K-5316-4 is not a vessel faucet and there may be a height restriction with this faucet with a vessel sink.
What is the size of the drain hole - 1.5 inches or 1.75 inches?
How much space do you need to leave from the backsplash to the back edge of the bowl in order to accommodate a faucet?
does anyone else make a sink similar to this one but cheaper
Can I use a regular faucet with this sink and not a vessel style faucet?
Kohler DemiLav Collection
Other Products In The Kohler DemiLav Collection
DemiLav Non-Exposed Pop-Up Drain with Lift Rod
Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition.
Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs.
In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept.
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW)
All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department
Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty.
- There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures.
- Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO.