|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
P Trap Required
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Sloping lines and a squared-off silhouette give a distinctive style
- Shallow basin depth creates a sleek focal point
- Vessel installation offers an easy-to-mount option for your bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Wading Pool / Above Counter Vessel Sinks: Designed to accentuate the movement of water. Above Counter Vessel sinks are a freestanding basin that sits on the counter, as opposed to within; to create a dramatic centerpiece for any bathroom.
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. These materials combined give the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Another benefit is that Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is available in a wide variety of specialty colors to truly customize your home.
- Overall Length: 18-1/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 15-5/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 7" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 13-3/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2833
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Black n Tan
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
Will this sink work with the Kraus PU-10 pop-up drain?
how deep is this sink
How deep is this sink?
What faucet can be used? The one in the picture only has a spout reach of 3.5" when 5" is required?
What requirements can I use to search for a faucet that can be used with this? The one in the picture only has a spout reach of 3.5" when 5" is required? And how can two people ask the same question about this sink (what is depth?) and get a different answer?
My vanity is 18 inches wide. Will this sink at 15 5/8" fit in this vanity?
Could you use one of the Kraus Millenium faucets (MIL-1200 or 1202) with this sink
is it neccesary to to have a pedestal with this sink?
Will the pop up on the Kohler K-5316-4 fit this siink?
A. The Kohler K-2833 is a vessel sink. It's recommended that you use the Kohler K-7124 Pop-Up Clicker Drain without Overflow. The K-5316-4 is not a vessel faucet and there may be a height restriction with this faucet with a vessel sink.
What is the size of the drain hole - 1.5 inches or 1.75 inches?
How much space do you need to leave from the backsplash to the back edge of the bowl in order to accommodate a faucet?
does anyone else make a sink similar to this one but cheaper
Can I use a regular faucet with this sink and not a vessel style faucet?
Kohler DemiLav Collection
Other Products In The Kohler DemiLav Collection
DemiLav Non-Exposed Pop-Up Drain with Lift Rod