|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Vessel|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||20.25|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Grid Drain Required
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty for cast iron components
- Rectangular basin with raised rim gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Features Kohler's unique Wading Pool® design
- Features a distinctive, contemporary style with delicate sloping lines and square silhouette
- Constructed of enameled cast iron, combining the durability of cast iron with the aesthetics of a baked-on enamel finish
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Material - Enameled Cast Iron: Kohler enameled cast iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast iron with the damage resistance of a baked, powder-coated finish, and all cast iron components come with an exceptional limited lifetime warranty.
- Height: 7" (measured from bottom of sink to top of rim)
- Overall Width: 15-5/8" (measured from back outer rim to front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 18-1/4" (measured from left outer rim to right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 13-3/4" (measured from back inner rim to front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16-1/2" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5" (measured from center of basin to rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel / Drop in
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2833
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Black n Tan
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
Will this sink work with the Kraus PU-10 pop-up drain?
how deep is this sink
How deep is this sink?
What faucet can be used? The one in the picture only has a spout reach of 3.5" when 5" is required?
What requirements can I use to search for a faucet that can be used with this? The one in the picture only has a spout reach of 3.5" when 5" is required? And how can two people ask the same question about this sink (what is depth?) and get a different answer?
My vanity is 18 inches wide. Will this sink at 15 5/8" fit in this vanity?
Could you use one of the Kraus Millenium faucets (MIL-1200 or 1202) with this sink
is it neccesary to to have a pedestal with this sink?
Will the pop up on the Kohler K-5316-4 fit this siink?
A. The Kohler K-2833 is a vessel sink. It's recommended that you use the Kohler K-7124 Pop-Up Clicker Drain without Overflow. The K-5316-4 is not a vessel faucet and there may be a height restriction with this faucet with a vessel sink.
What is the size of the drain hole - 1.5 inches or 1.75 inches?
How much space do you need to leave from the backsplash to the back edge of the bowl in order to accommodate a faucet?
does anyone else make a sink similar to this one but cheaper
Can I use a regular faucet with this sink and not a vessel style faucet?
Kohler DemiLav Collection
Other Products In The Kohler DemiLav Collection
DemiLav Non-Exposed Pop-Up Drain with Lift Rod