|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Angle Supply Recommended
P Trap Recommended
- Oval basin couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Organic, welcoming touch delivered by subtle concentric rings
- Exudes distinguished style in your bathroom
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. These materials combined give the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Another benefit is that Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is available in a wide variety of specialty colors to truly customize your home.
- Overall Length: 21-1/16"" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 7-9/16" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 15" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 19-5/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2832
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black n Tan
- Cane Sugar
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Iron Cobalt
- Mexican Sand
- Roussillon Red
- Sea Salt
- Seafoam Green
- Tea Green
- Thunder Grey
- Vapour Blue
- Vapour Green
- Vapour Orange
- Vapour Pink
- Wild Rose
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-2832 is compatible with any 1.25" P-trap or 3/8 NPT angle supply.
If I already have a p-trap and the sinks are undermount in a cabinet, do I need either an angle supply or another p-trap?
A. The Kohler K-2832 is compatible with any 1.25" P-trap or 3/8 NPT angle supply.
The Kohler K-2832 suggests leaving 1.5 inches on each side, of sink. This item would need about 24 inches from left to right and 19 inches from front to back.
What is the minimum dimension between drawers in a vanity that the sink will fit in?
A. The Kohler K-2832 suggests leaving 1.5 inches on each side, of sink. This item would need about 24 inches from left to right and 19 inches from front to back.
The Kohler K-2832 has a basin depth of 5.5"
What is the depth of this sink?
A. The Kohler K-2832 has a basin depth of 5.5"
Since the sink tapers down and changes dimensions over the elevation the overall and basin area are measured from the top. The lip will roughly be an additional 1/8"
How can the basin length/width be the same as the overall measurements?
A. Since the sink tapers down and changes dimensions over the elevation the overall and basin area are measured from the top. The lip will roughly be an additional 1/8"
The Kohler K-2832 is 38 lbs in weight and should come with all necessary mounting hardware.
how much does the Garamond weigh? Does this require special support to mount?
A. The Kohler K-2832 is 38 lbs in weight and should come with all necessary mounting hardware.
The Kohler K-2832 is covered in enamel.
is this item covered in enamel or acrylic?
A. The Kohler K-2832 is covered in enamel.