Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 2/3/2015
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Drain Placement||Center, Rear|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Oval basin couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed from vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Attractive option for bathrooms with classic, everyday appeal
- Compliments both traditional and modern bathrooms
- Drop in installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing bathroom design
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Drop In Sinks: A rim or lip sits on the counter while the basin rests below. Ideal for remodeling, these sinks can be easily retrofitted to an existing counter.
- Overall Length: 20-1/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/2" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 7-5/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 11-1/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17-3/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5-5/8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 0-7/8"
- K-2699-8: This model
- K-2699-1: Single hole version of this model
- K-2699-4: 4" faucet center version of this model
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2699-8
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black Black
- Ice Grey
- Mexican Sand
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Water Depth for the Kohler K-2699-8 is measured as 5 5/8" from the bottom of the basin to the bottom of the overflow. It is the most water depth you can have operating in the sink.
I don't understand water depth specification. Is it from bottom of sink to the sink rim or to the bottom of the overflow?
A. The Water Depth for the Kohler K-2699-8 is measured as 5 5/8" from the bottom of the basin to the bottom of the overflow. It is the most water depth you can have operating in the sink.
Kohler Bryant Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Bryant Collection
Bryant 17-3/8" Drop In Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes ...$72.34-$108.15
Bryant 12-1/2" Drop In Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes ...$72.34-$108.15
Bryant 12-1/2" Drop In Bathroom Sink with 1 Hole D...$72.34-$108.15
Bryant 17-3/8" Drop In Bathroom Sink with 1 Hole D...$72.34-$108.15(3)
Bryant 12-1/2" Drop In Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes ...$72.34-$108.15(1)