|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Square basin delivers structure and beauty simultaneously to your bathroom
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed from vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Symmetrical, deep basin features minimalist fashion
- Striking focal point stands out in your bathroom
- Vessel installation offers an easy-to-mount option for your bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Wading Pool / Above Counter Vessel Sinks: Designed to accentuate the movement of water. Above Counter Vessel sinks are a freestanding basin that sits on the counter, as opposed to within; to create a dramatic centerpiece for any bathroom.
- Overall Length: 16-1/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 6-3/4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 15-3/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 15-3/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 3-3/4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2661
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Is the faucet included, if not what is the info on it? What is the recommended faucet height for this sink?
Would the Moen CA6600 with one or both extensions in A1717 work correctly with K-2261?
I'm also curious what the height of the sink is.
What kind of pop-up drain will this sink need?
Will the Kohler K-2661 sink work with the Pfister GT40-DFO Kenzo faucet?
what do I need to purchase in addition to the sink?
If we purchase the K-2661 how high can our countertop be? any specific height?
Your picture does not show this sink with an overflow. Does it have an overflow and is this sink available without the overflow?