|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Placement||Center, Front|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of Vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Symmetrical, deep basin features minimalist fashion
- Striking focal point stands out in your bathroom
- Vessel installation offers an easy-to-mount option for your bathroom
- Front drain location provides increased drainage
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Wading Pool / Above Counter Vessel Sinks: Designed to accentuate the movement of water. Above Counter Vessel sinks are a freestanding basin that sits on the counter, as opposed to within; to create a dramatic centerpiece for any bathroom.
- Height: 6-7/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18-1/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 23" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 13-1/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 22" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 3-3/4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- K-2660-8: This model
- K-2660-1: Single hole version of this model
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Vox Rectangle Collection Products
Our SKU: K-2660-8
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
What is the difference between the K-2660-8 and the K-2660-1?
How deep is the basin? Does some of the basin sit below the countertop...if so, how much? Basically, is it semi-recessed?
Will this sink work with the Moen 90 degree S6700 faucets and will I need a seperate pop up drain or will the faucet come with it??
Can you order this sink with a 4" spread so I can use my existing faucet? My sink is 18" long and 20" wide. Thanks
Does this sink come in a 32" size?