|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Placement||Center, Front|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of Vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Symmetrical, deep basin features minimalist fashion
- Striking focal point stands out in your bathroom
- Vessel installation offers an easy-to-mount option for your bathroom
- Front drain location provides increased drainage
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Wading Pool / Above Counter Vessel Sinks: Designed to accentuate the movement of water. Above Counter Vessel sinks are a freestanding basin that sits on the counter, as opposed to within; to create a dramatic centerpiece for any bathroom.
- Height: 6-7/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18-1/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 23" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 13-1/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 22" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 3-3/4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- K-2660-1: This model
- K-2660-8: 8" faucet center version of this model
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Vox Rectangle Collection Products
Our SKU: K-2660-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
When will this sink be available for purchase? Kohler Vox
What is the height of this sink?
Is there a three hole option for this sink?
I intend to buy this sink combined with Vigo Ava Faucet VG01034. What pop-up drain could I fit in? Could Vigo GV16002 work?
will the K-7124-A pop up clicker drain work with this sink?
Which of the Pfister Kenzo collection faucet's works with this sink? The vessel one or the regular height? Thanks!