We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Round basin gives a simplistic yet elegant style to the bathroom
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of 20-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Make a contemporary design with the basin's satin finish and oval shape
- Noteworthy addition to any bathroom
- Drop in / Undermount installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing bathroom design
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Drop In Sinks: A rim or lip sits on the counter while the basin rests below. Ideal for remodeling, these sinks can be easily retrofitted to an existing counter.
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Overall Length: 13-5/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 13-5/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 5-7/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 11-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 11-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5-1/4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-5/8"
- K-2610-MU: This model
- K-2610-SU: This model with satin finish
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2610-MU
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Kohler K-2610-MU would require a drain assembly, yes. They are often included with the bathroom faucet that you choose to accompany the sink.
Does this sink need a drain assembly?
A. The Kohler K-2610-MU would require a drain assembly, yes. They are often included with the bathroom faucet that you choose to accompany the sink.
Kohler Bolero Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Bolero Collection
Bolero 11-1/2" Stainless Steel Drop In Bathroom Sink$170.36-$170.36(4)
Bolero 15" Stainless Steel Drop In Bathroom Sink$181.16-$181.16(2)