We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Oval basin couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of 20-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Softly curved basin with a lustrous satin finish
- Captures contemporary bathroom styling
- Undermount / Drop in installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Drop In Sinks: A rim or lip sits on the counter while the basin rests below. Ideal for remodeling, these sinks can be easily retrofitted to an existing counter.
- Height: 5-3/4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 16-11/16" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 19-7/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 14" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17-1/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5-3/8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-5/8"
- Minimum Cabinet Base Width: 7-3/4"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2608
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
In the description it says that this stainless steel sink has a "luster finish". Does this mean that it is "brushed", "satin", or just what? The picture doesn't appear to be a shiney finish.
what is the difference between the Kohler 2609 and the Kohle 2608. they both say they are 17lx 14w, but the 2609 has 19'' in the name?
Kohler Bachata Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Bachata Collection
Bachata 17-1/8" Mirrored Stainless Steel Drop-in / Undermount Bathroom Sink
Bachata 17-1/8" Luster Stainless Steel Drop-in / Undermount Bathroom Sink With Overflow
Bachata 17-1/8" Mirrored Stainless Steel Drop-in / Undermount Bathroom Sink With Overflow