|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of fireclay this sink embodies unrivaled aesthetic appeal
- Conveys a sense of nature and harmony with gentle upturned curves
- Stunning focal point in your bath
- Vessel installation offers an easy-to-mount option for your bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Wading Pool / Above Counter Vessel Sinks: Designed to accentuate the movement of water. Above Counter Vessel sinks are a freestanding basin that sits on the counter, as opposed to within; to create a dramatic centerpiece for any bathroom.
- Overall Length: 23-5/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 15" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 7-1/4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 13-3/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 23" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 1-15/16" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-11/16"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: k-2530
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-16231-4 is what is pictured with this sink and coordinates nicely with the K-2530.
Can you recommend a faucet to go with this sink?
A. The Kohler K-16231-4 is what is pictured with this sink and coordinates nicely with the K-2530.
The Kohler k-2530 has an overall depth of 3 5/16" but the water depth is 1-15/16". Just a little below 2inches. Which is the measurement from the bottom of the sink to the overflow hole. It is the measurement of how much water this unit can hold.
What is the water depth for this sink. Specs say 1-15/16". Is that correct?
A. The Kohler k-2530 has an overall depth of 3 5/16" but the water depth is 1-15/16". Just a little below 2inches. Which is the measurement from the bottom of the sink to the overflow hole. It is the measurement of how much water this unit can hold.