|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of glass delivering a contemporary appeal and streamlined appearance
- Makes a distinctive statement of quiet luxury
- Conveys substantial force of nature and its shifting fluidity
- Vessel installation offers an easy-to-mount option for your bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Wading Pool / Above Counter Vessel Sinks: Designed to accentuate the movement of water. Above Counter Vessel sinks are a freestanding basin that sits on the counter, as opposed to within; to create a dramatic centerpiece for any bathroom.
- Kohler Artist Editions: Artist Edition products exactly that, works of art. Artisans have been brought in to create pieces that are truly unique and will give your home something special for years to come. From hand painted designs transferred via a process originating from the 1800’s to specialty glass designs.
- Artist Editions Glass Craftware: From start to finish, Kohler makes the entire line of glass sinks on site at the Kohler factory in Kohler, WI. Kohler’s design team can walk right to the furnace to play and experiment whenever inspiration strikes.
The finished sinks are amazingly consistent with the original design, but the nature of the intricate process guarantees tiny variances that make every one unique. For example, in spun and cast glass sinks, the artisans allow the molten glass to move and settle in the mold, and then to cool down. As part of that natural process, the body of the glass captures minute bubbles, and the hardened surface forever retains the appearance of a gentle undulation, creating a portrait of movement frozen in glass.
- Overall Length: 18-1/16"" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 17-1/16"" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 2-3/4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 16-3/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 27-7/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 2-3/16" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-5/8"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2369
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
I would like to know if this is translucent glass and you would be able to see the counter top through the sink.
I have a black countertop. Should I put something under it to bring out the effect of the glass before mounting?