Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of Vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Blends Craftsman woodworking and intricate jewelry facets
- Creates a universal look suitable for an array of bathroom styles
- Drop in installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing bathroom design
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Drop In Sinks: A rim or lip sits on the counter while the basin rests below. Ideal for remodeling, these sinks can be easily retrofitted to an existing counter.
- Height: 7-7/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 19-7/16" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 22-5/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 12-9/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16-7/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- Minimum Cabinet Base Width: 9-7/8""
- K-2356-8: This model
- K-2356-1: Single hole version of this model
- K-2356-4: 4" faucet center version of this model
- K-2358-8: 12" wide version of this model
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2356-8
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
can this item be used with a Kohler K-2357 pedestal?
A. The Kohler K-2356-8 is a self rimming sink designed to be used on a counter top and does not have support/base to be attached to a pedestal. The Kohler K-2358 would be the best sink (in the Archer style) for a pedestal installation.
Can it be purchased in a 19" to 21"?
To be completely clear, this sink does not inclue the faucet and handles, correct? And it will sit on top of Kohler K-2449 Archer Petite Vanity? Thanks.
A. Correct, the K-2356-8 does not include the faucet and handles. However it is not designed to match with the K-2449 Petite Vanity, the proper sink for the K-2449, is the Kohler K-2358-1, K-2358-4, K-2358-8, with the -1,-4,-8 referring to number of faucet holes and spacing.
Can this be used as a counter-top sink on a 22" by 18" vanity?
does this sink need a special p-trap and can a pop-up drain be used with this sink? If so, what size of drain do you recommend?
My rough opening from my existing countertop is 20-1/4 X 18-1/2. Will this sink fit without gaps?
Which Kohler color most closely matches American Standard's "Bone"?
What is the difference between 8 " inch centers and 4 " inch centers?
Does this sink come with only 1 hole for a single handled faucet?
My rough opening on my existing countertop is 20" X 18". Will this sink fit without gaps?
can this sink be purchased with NO holes?
I have a K-2356-8-0 Sink. I am having trouble finding the drain, drain stop and J pipe I need for this. Can you help???
What vanities can be used with the Archer 2356-8 sink?
Kohler Archer Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Archer Collection
Archer 20" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow
Archer Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Right Drain
Archer Collection 60" Drop In Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Reversible Drain
Archer Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Left Drain
Archer pedestal only
Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition.
Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs.
In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept.
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW)
All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department
Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty.
- There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures.
- Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO.